Signal R Demonstration Project
This site will demonstrate some of the uses and implementation patterns using SignalR
- A simple chat client. Messages are received from the server when other users submit text. Disconnect and connect events allow us to keep track of who is connected.
- Org Chart
- An example of a collorative app. Users can jointly work on an org chart. When one user begins dragging a person, other users are prevented from working on that node.
- Long Running Transaction
- This page demonstrates an alternative to the continual refresh method used by some sites. As the transaction moves through various phases, the user is informed and progress is updated.
- RealTime Charts
- An example of how data being submitted can be echoed back to clients, and used to render realtime dashboards.
- An example of how presentations can be done colloboratively. A control panel is used to advance slides for all connected clients